Saturday, March 29, 2008

Peanut Butter Balls

Peanut Butter and Chocolate-need I say more?
Bethany, this one's for you!


Ingredients:
2 c. crushed graham crackers
2 c. powdered sugar
2 c. peanut butter (creamy or chunky, your choice)
1/4 c. butter (barely melted in the microwave)
Dipping chocolate

Mix together the first 4 ingredients as you would a pie crust. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.

Melt the dipping chocolate. Roll peanut butter mixture into small balls, and dip into the chocolate. Allow to set on wax paper. Chill until served.


3 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh, wow. I must rival Bethany for her love of chocolate and peanut butter. These are just like your Oreo truffles, but with peanut butter, right? YUM!!

Bethany said...

YUUUUUM! I think I may make these with my peanut butter loving boys today! delicious!

Bethany said...

did i ever tell you i made these? a few times even. they are so good.