Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pork Tacos

Ok, So I have another good Mexican recipe. It is not really a recipe but more of a creation I came up with. Soo yummy. Don't wimp out and not make the dressing, sooo worth it!

1 Pork Roast
Half Bottle Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
Small taco size Flour Tortillas
1 Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing Mix
1 small can of salsa Verde
Lettuce, cheese, optional.

Put Pork in crock pot on low heat and about 4 hours later put in Lawry's marinade
Cook 2-3 more hours and then shred pork
Make ranch dressing according to directions. And then add about 2-3 spoonfuls of salsa Verde. (gives it a cafe rio flavor) Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
Heat oil on medium high heat in frying pan and fry tortillas until crispy and light brown. Drain on paper towel.

Fill tortillas with all the fixins' This is seriously a hit every time I make it.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I guess I need to clarify that the dressing is to put on top of the taco not to put in the roast.