Friday, November 6, 2009

Cranberry fluff 'salad'

I love fresh cranberries so when my kids came home from their friend's house with a bowl full of this creation I was in heaven. It's sweet and tart and fluffy. yum. I ate way too much of it.

She said her husband's aunt makes it for thanksgiving. She told me how to make it over the phone and I looked up the recipe and found this. She said it's the same. From cooks.com

CRANBERRY DELIGHT

1 bag cranberries, ground
1 c. sugar
1 pt. heavy whipping cream
3/4 lb. miniature marshmallows
1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 c. chopped nuts

Grind cranberries, mix with sugar. Let set for 2 hours in refrigerator. Whip cream, mix with marshmallows. Let set for 2 hours in refrigerator. Mix cranberry and cream mixture and the rest of the ingredients. Serve.

1 comment:

martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.